4/6/09

WANTED: JENN NASH CRIME: ASSAULT OF A TREADMILL




Watch out...this girl is DANGEROUS...and she's still on the prowl. She has been seen carrying a gallon of water around. A brief description of her latest crime:
From 0-1.5 miles there was a steady beating at 7.0.
Then she kicked it up a notch...from 1.5-1.75 miles and the beatings got worse at a 8.0.
Finally, from 1.75 - 2.0 miles something really must have ticked her off because the treadmill was found with bruises from a 9.0 beating.
It's been rumored that the next beating will take place this afternoon...ATTENTION GYM OWNERS...this girl is no joke!!! Please have a Treadmill Doctor on hand...your poor little guys may need it.

2 comments:

Genie said...

You are a riot! You showed that treadmill who's boss! :) I suck at steady state. I'm lucky if I get 5:00 @ 5mph in. LOL

Jenn said...

Haha...I was actually thinking about writing this as I was running...hahah

It was fun to write...lol

I hope I get another flow of creativity like that haha