4/9/09

Ehhh...Counting Down the Hours Until I can EAT

My current Facebook Status reads:

"Facebook is asking me what's on my mind. Let's see: Rice Krispy treats, sushi, pizza, everything bagels toasted with butter, turkey club sandwich, Starbucks, the home made chocolates I bought and are waiting to receive, oatmeal, sweet potato fries, yogurt, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, ice cream sandwiches, pancakes, cupcakes, brownies, grilled cheese, spinach dip...I'm sure there's more...."

Speaking of Facebook...you should find me and friend me!

Ran my routine today full out 3 times. The first 2 times I was by myself and it was really really hard...but I made it through...the 3rd time I ran it...I had a small audience (some of my clients) and it magically was easier...even though it was the 3rd time around. I think I just need an audience...lol. I hope that's what it was because that means on Sat I'll have an audience AND adrenaline! I hope that combo makes for a killer performance!

Ahhhh...off to bed to sleep...FINALLY...prep day tomorrow...body wrap, tan, nails, shopping for last minute items. But hopefully mostly relaxing and doing nothing. I'm looking forward to just resting.

Until next time!

No comments: