4/17/09

One last weekend of R&R...Back to hard work on Monday!


This Saturday will mark 7 weeks until Atlantic States...June 6th...my next fitness show. This one will also be at Tribeca Performing Arts Center in NYC. This will be the 3rd time competing fitness there and I really hope I can pull this one out. I've gotten 2nd twice...after thinking I had it in the bag...so this time...I BETTER WIN!!! I am going to work my butt off to get it. I'm tired of 2nd place!
Dieting and training start on Monday...so I am going to enjoy my meals for the next few days. Today I am ordering sushi for lunch. YUMMY. I also will be snacking on Cottage Cheese and fruit, Sweet Potatoes, granola (man I love granola), bananas, strawberries and whipped cream, maybe some pizza or Mexican.
It's going to be near 70 degrees today so I think I will do cardio outside today. Great weather puts me in an instant good mood. I love the sun!
Well, it's just about time to order my sushi...take care of some client paperwork and emails before I have a few clients to train so I better end here.
Looking forward to picking up my new PUPPY from "grandma's" house later. I miss the little guy!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU re awesome catch me at darkangelmx5 blog spot address:)