3/27/09

I GOT MY SUIT!!!

PosingWearOH MY GOD....I saw the box on the step today and couldn't open it fast enough!

First of all...I LOVE LOVE LOVE (can't stress that enough) the color. It's perfect! It's not designed yet, this is just the fitting....but I'm still so EXCITED!

The quality is AMAZING.

I was like "HOLY CRAP is this going to fit me!!!" LOL it looked SOOOOOOO SMALL. But...it fits. I still have 2 weeks to "tighten up."

The fitness costume came too...TINY....but it fits!!! This is the real deal...it's really happening...just 2 weeks from now I will be prepping for my FIRST SHOW of the year. I'm excited...nervous...anxious...excited...just thinking about it give me that adrenaline rush. This is going to be a GREAT competition year...I can just FEEL IT.


MARK YOUR CALENDARS LADIES AND GENTS!!! APRIL 11th!

2 comments:

Genie said...

YAY!! How exciting!!! I stopped by Amy's booth at the Arnold, and her pieces on display were beautiful.

Jenn said...

I wish I could have went to the Arnold this year...next year, definitely!