3/26/10

Roller Coaster Ride

That pretty much sums up my week...more so in terms of events and emotions...believe it or not I was IRON CLAD STRONG through my diet and IT SHOWS...It's amazing how 1 week of COMPLIANCE can change your physique since last Monday (3/15/10) I'm down over 6lbs! Very motivational and exactly what I need right now. I know most is probably water weight and that's OK I'm happy to be UNDER 130 (even though it's only by a half a pound!)

This is my confession to Genie...Monday & Tuesday were 5:30am days like we planned...Wednesday-Friday NOT SO MUCH...I know there should be NO EXCUSES, but in reality there are. Wednesday I was seriously in pain in my biceps from my Monday & Tuesday workouts...not the "Ohhh that's sore but I can work through it" kind of pain but the "I think I might have totally OVER DONE IT" kind of pain and this early in the game I didn't want to set my self back with an injury. Thursday, I shut my alarm off in my sleep so I never ended up waking up in time!!! And today (Friday) I decided to work from home so I have all day to get my workouts in...(On Wed & Thurs I still worked out...just not in the AM...cardio but no lifting)

That brings me to the next hump in my roller coaster...WORK. I have a PASSION for health and fitness...my whole BEING LIGHTS UP when I step foot into a gym or training facility. I have a brand new job right now (and believe me I'm thankful for it but) it's NOT what I want to do because it doesn't make me HAPPY. I decided to have a mini freak out and called and told my boyfriend about my anxiety with work...which LOOOONG story short didn't turn out the way I wanted which leads to the NEXT hump in my roller coaster...TROUBLE IN PARADISE...I don't need to elaborate on that...I'm sure you guys know how that can effect you mentally...

The day after my "I hate my job" freak out I go out on the road with my boss (I'm in a sales position) and things are on the Up and UP...it's like meeting with your trainer after you had a bad day or week of eating and working out...after you meet with them they remind you why you are doing what you are doing and refocus you and point you in the right direction again...exactly what I needed...then HUMP...TROUBLE IN PARADISE...AGAIN...SIGH...

So, here I am Friday morning...feeling BLAH and trying to get myself together...start my day on the scale...and as stated above, I am VERY HAPPY going into the weekend...so I am hoping and praying for a better week next week!

There are a few more things I want to write about, but I have to get ready to meet with a few clients...I'll be back later today to write...I'll be like Genie who posts like 3 times a day (THANK GOD for that! It keeps me entertained through out the day!)

Be back later....

2 comments:

Genie said...

Suck it up, grandma, and get outta bed. LMAO!!! Just kidding! :) You know I love ya!!

HAPPY FRIDAY SWEETS!!

Mary M said...

Hey we ALL have roller coaster days and sometimes the 'ride' is fun, sometimes its lessons...rechecking or just simply Figuring life out! Hang on girl...you won't fall off...KEEP your feet on the ground and your dreams HIGH.....don't lose focus, dont get lost in your own thoughts...one thing at a time......IT will work itself out and things will make sense again!

XOXO