3/23/10

Biceps - OUCH!


WOW...I'm TIRED! Both sleepy and body exhaustion. Today is day 2 of absolute compliance on my prep plan (wow, it's REALLY only Tuesday!?!?)...and between work, training clients, and my own workouts it's catching up! BUT...I have not lost motivation at all...I haven't even weighed in yet because I want to wait until a Friday because I KNOW that I will have a significant drop, which will keep me motivated going into weekend.

Met with my Bikini client today and she looks GREAT! I'm very excited for her! I also need to meet with my Master's Figure client to go over posing...she just got her suit and I can't wait to see it!!! They both have made great progress!!!

Today I woke up at 5:30 and did my morning workout...a full body circuit...but I didn't have time to run my 4 miles so I went back to sleep for a little after my workout and breakfast. Today was SUPER busy and after the 3 clients I had tonight I missed the Yoga class I wanted to go to at 8pm...but it's all good because I ended up running my 4 miles instead...which I think was a good choice.

It's 10:25pm and I still have to write up tomorrow's plans...so I better do that so I can go to bed...YAWN!!

No comments: