6/11/09

Alright, Alright, I had a Rockstar! But it was Sugar Free!!!

I can not tell a lie!!! Rockstar was not on the plan...BUT....I chose the Sugar Free version...20 calories in the whole can (or at least that's what it says...lol) I also drank Body Well Nutrition's First Order (10 calories) but it's a pre workout drink...so that's when I drank it.

Off to a good start...the weather has been crappy and I went to bed late last night so I didn't get up and take a walk this morning like I wanted to. But, I still got in a good full body workout and plan to go for a walk/jog before I have to teach class tonight.

I've had 64 oz water so far and:

Meal 1 (around 8:30am)
1/2 cup dry oats (mixed with water, cinnamon, and 2 Truvia packets then microwaved)
4 egg whites
2 fish oils

Meal 2 (around 11:30am)
1 scoop Vanilla EAS protein (mixed with water)
1 med banana
1 TBS All natural peanut butter
1 multi vitamin

Meal 3 (around 2pm)
Egg Salad on wheat bread
1 16oz Rockstar (Sugar Free!!)
2 fish oils

Probably around 5pm I'll eat Meal 4 which is 3oz chicken with salsa and 5 oz green beans. Meal 5 will be after class tonight and is scheduled to be the same as Meal 4 and Meal 6 is Cottage Cheese Doubles (Strawberry flavor!)

My work out is the same workout I made my Boot Camp clients do on Tuesday, with one section added that they didn't do. Here's how it went:

Circuit #1
- Walking Lunges with 20lbs DB 10x each leg
- Bear Crawls 10 steps
- 30 crunches
- Crab Crawls 10 steps
- 10 push ups
Complete this circuit 3x around - no break until finished.

Circuit #2
- Renegade Row 5x using 20lb DB (1 rep = 1 push up then in the push up position pull up the right weight like a single arm DB row then pull the left weight up like a single arm DB row)
- "Swims" for 30 seconds (Laying on your stomach arms out in front of you like Superman. Lift arms and legs off the floor and "swim" kicking your legs and feet without letting them hit the floor)
- "Fire Hydrants" 10x lifting the knee to the side, 10x keeping the knee up and kicking out to the side, 10x kicking heel to the ceiling then switch sides
- Plank Holds (:30 hold - :10 rest - :20 hold - :10 rest - :10 hold)
- Push up/Plank "up, up, down, down" 10x (1 rep = start in push up position, then go into a plank position, then back up to push up position)
Complete this circuit 3x around - no break until finished.

Circuit #3
10 Jumping Jacks, 10 Mountain Climbers, 10 push ups, 10 crunches
9 Jumping Jacks, 9 Mountain Climbers, 9 push ups, 9 crunches
9 Jumping Jacks, 8 Mountain Climbers, 8 Push ups, 8 crunches
(I think you see the pattern...10.....all the way down to 1)

Circuit #4
Military Press 15x
Over Head Tricep Ext 15x
Seated Ab twists with feet up 15x
Chest Press 15x
Bicep Curl 15x
Bent Over Row 15x
Squat 15x
Using 1 20lb DB, move from exercise to exercise, completing circuit 3x around - no break until finished.

It's just about 3:30 now and I'm only at 1366 calories burned (according to my Body Bugg) so I'm not sure if I'll end at 2500 like I was hoping...I'll have to let you know tonight (after midnight when it resets) or tomorrow when I update.

Hope this weather gets better!

2 comments:

Mary M said...

Hey great post! I will have to try your circuits after my prep for the show!

Hope you are doing well.

Have a great night!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun workout! I love doing circuits, they never get boring.