9/23/09

LEG DAY! And other stuff

Pre-workout video...

So I didn't have time to record another video so I'll just do it the old fashion way!!!

Leg Day is always tough....but it always feels the best when you are done. Brenda kicked MY butt today...and I wrote up the stupid workout! LOL

Here is the work out:

5 minute Warm up - Treadmill - Incline 0/Speed 3.0 (every :30 increase incline by 1 and speed by .2 until 5 mins)

1) Single Leg Split Squat (one foot on bench behind you) 12x each leg 15lb Dbs (Brenda used 20lbs!)

2) Treadmill - incline 8.0, speed 2.0, Walking Lunges 1 min...Keep incline at 8.0, speed 3.0 walk 1 min...Keep incline at 8.0, speed 5.0 jog 1 min

REPEAT THIS 4 TIMES

1) Leg Extension Drop Set - 6reps, 8 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps (find a weight you can do 6 reps with then drop down 5 or 10lbs and do 8, etc, etc, etc)

2) 25 Pop Squats

REPEAT THIS 3 TIMES

1) Leg Curl Drop Set - 6reps, 8 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps

2) 25 Bench Step Ups each leg

REPEAT THIS 3 TIMES

ABS

1) Hanging leg raise in Captain's Chair (legs in a pike position) 15x

2) Full Sit up 15x

3) Rock and Stands (I'll have to post a video of this one) 15x

REPEAT THIS 3 TIMES

Then we did 30 mins of easy walking cardio.

BTW...The meeting went great with the new location and we will be moving there...if not next week...the week after that. YAY! Lots of work to do to get ready for that...but happy we are going to have somewhere to go!

I'm stinky and need a shower...LOL.

Until Next Time!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I don't think I kicked your butt, I did keep up with you though (for the most part). I didn't do 70 lbs on leg curl (or 89). Today's workout helped with the stress big time.