11/2/09

Rants...Raves...and Updates...

Rants - Well, really there is only one...


My e-mail got hacked last week and sent some random link out...AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY! My best friends told me if I change my password then it should be OK...and I did that....but I think I might make a whole new e-mail...it's so annoying because all my confirmations from bills I pay come there, etc. GRRRR


Raves - A few...


1) CONGRATS TO GENIE!!!!!!!!!!!! That girl is ON FIRE!!! Winning her show from a week or two ago and then winning AGAIN this past weekend...AND THE OVER ALL!!! If you don't follow her blog yet...YOU SHOULD!


2) FINALLY after an almost 4 year engagement...my sister set her date and we are getting MARRIED!!! (Ok...not actually "WE" SHE and HER fiance! LOL) Of course, as you can guess I am the Maid of Honor!!! (Gotta love having only one sister!!!) Below is a cartoon picture of the wedding party...black dresses, red sash...and RED SHOES!!! I actually suggested the red shoes and everyone LOVED the idea...what do you think? The funny thing is..I am NO FASHIONISTA so I don't know how I pulled of such a good suggestion! LOL




3) My b-day was this past week (Oct 28) and it was a REALLY GOOD birthday! My boyfriend got me a whole hair and make up makeover in NYC with professional consultants! I am REALLY excited...seriously I wear sweats all the time and have my hair in a pony tail and usually little to no makeup...this is going to be fun...getting a new look! (And since I don't know how to do any of that, it will be nice to have someone help me!) Here is a photo from my hibachi dinner:
Updates - A few of these as well...

1) In my 28th year of life...I would like to set out to accomplish many new things...so, I plan on writing a list (I was thinking maybe a 100 things) I would like to accomplish this 28th year...I am still working on it...but here are 2 I know for sure and can share with you right now...I'll post the list once I have it complete!

2) Running a Half Maraton...Yep...that's right...13.1 miles!!! I was on the treadmill yesterday running and watching the NYC Marathon on TV...I don't know if I am ready for 26.2 miles...but I think I can tackle 13.1 miles. There is the NJ Marathon close to my house in May and they offer a half...so I think with 7 months to train...I can definitely do it!!! Plus, one of my clients is going to be my training partner...and she's going to run it with me!

3) Compete at NPC Nationals...specifically Team U...ok...no big surprise here...I already wrote in old posts I want to do this...but if I can also compete in one for two other Fitness nationals...that would be sweet too...let's just get this Pro card before I turn 30??? We'll see!

I've already began planning my running and training routine...so I will share that with you...I will also try to get back to Video Blogs...I like doing them....but they take time...not so much to record, but to actually upload...

That's all for now!!! Until next time!

2 comments:

Genie said...

Thank you Jenn!!!!! :X <-- That is a kissy face. LOL

Kimberly Rae said...

I worked for a photographer when I was a senior in HS (OK yeah so it was a long time ago) but he did this HUGE greek wedding... about 14 attendants on each side... the gals wore crayon red dresses, the guys black tuxs with red accents.. most stunning wedding I've ever seen..
so the idea of black dresses, red sash and red shoes.. ROCKS!